[rt-users] Time fields in days

Joosep joosepm at gmail.com
Wed May 4 02:21:47 EDT 2011

Hi list!

RT version is 3.8.10 running on postgres 8.3.14 and debian 5.0.

I'm trying to set RT to use unit "days" in time fields in addition to
minutes and hours.
I found similar thread in list archives:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/82265

RT version in that thread was 3.8.2. It seems that things are changed a
little since then.
I have found, that some of necessary code is  in the file
share/html/Elements/SelectTimeUnits.
I have now unit "days" in the right place, but there is no relation between
days and hours/minutes. I.e RT doesn't know how much minutes/hours 1 day is.
Any idea where i can find that logic?
If anybody knows better way to do it, i would be greatful to hear it.

Thanks in advance,
Joosep