[rt-users] Reuse RT System Saved Searches for all users

Lars Reimann l.reimann at metaways.de
Wed May 4 06:43:24 EDT 2011

Hi,

we stored a saved search (Tickets) in "RT System's saved searches" with
the intention to make the search visible to all users.

However,

normal users cannot even see saved searches. We do require users to load
them only and i gave the showsavedsearch and loadsavedsearch to every one.

It is not clear to me which access rights are needed to enable users to
see those system searches.

If this is not possible via "RT System's saved searches", how do I make
searches available to all users?
Otherwise every user has to save his/her own identical query which is
impractical and most of our users do not want to understand detailed
search semantics.

greetings,
l.r.