[rt-users] Save seaarch with "type='Reminder'" not possible ?

Daniel Schwager Daniel.Schwager at dtnet.de
Sun May 15 04:11:30 EDT 2011

Hi,

I try to save my over-due-reminder search (configured in the 'advance
search page'):

	Owner = '__CurrentUser__' AND Due <= 'now'
	AND Due > 0 AND type = 'Reminder'
	AND (  Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' OR Status = 'stalled' )

but it's not possible, because I cannot jump back to the "Edit"-Search
for saving.
If I remove the "AND type = 'Reminder'" part, it's possible to jump back
the editpage, where Save-button is available.

How can I save my query ? We use RT3.8.8.

kind regards
Danny