[rt-users] [RT] Message Threading

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon May 16 12:48:13 EDT 2011

> Surely something can be done to make working via email more seamless;
> the request tracker should just be a third-party recording the
> discussion (and only spoofing messages sent explicitly via its
> interface).

A couple things to note:

perlbug is running an RT that's two major releases out of date.
perlbug has a custom layer of extra magic to integrate with perl5-porters that's
entirely unrelated to what RT does out of the box.

All that is to say, I'd love to discuss how RT 4.0 does threading and how
we can make it better. How perlbug does it is wildly off-topic here. ;)

Best,
Jesse