[rt-users] Adding "Queue" to comment/reply section

Chris Hall hiro24 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 11:45:22 EDT 2011

Good times... good times... I got it working, so gotta share my
modifications w/ everyone.  In fact, I would have had it working a LONG time
ago, but I had neglected 1 major step: removing all the old mason_data info!
 So for anybody who wants to add queue information to your reply/comments
section, edit share/html/Update.html in the following way:

<& /Ticket/Elements/EditBasics,
    TicketObj => $TicketObj,
    InTable   => 1,
    fields    => [
        {   name => 'Status',
            comp => '/Elements/SelectStatus',
            args => {
                Name => 'Status',
                DefaultLabel => loc("[_1] (Unchanged)",
loc($TicketObj->Status)),
                Default => $ARGS{'Status'} || ($TicketObj->Status eq
$DefaultStatus ? undef : $DefaultStatus),
                TicketObj => $TicketObj,
                QueueObj => $TicketObj->QueueObj
            },
        },
        {   name => 'Queue',
            comp => '/Elements/SelectQueue',
            args => {
                Name => 'Queue',
                Default => $ARGS{'Queue'} || $TicketObj->QueueObj->Id,
                ShowNullOption => 0,
            }
        },
        {   name => 'Owner',
            comp => '/Elements/SelectOwner',
            args => {
                Name         => "Owner",
                TicketObj    => $TicketObj,
                QueueObj     => $TicketObj->QueueObj,
                DefaultLabel => loc("[_1] (Unchanged)",
$m->scomp('/Elements/ShowUser', User => $TicketObj->OwnerObj)),
                Default      => $ARGS{'Owner'}
            }
        },
        {   name => 'Worked',
            comp => '/Elements/EditTimeValue',
            args => {
                Name => 'UpdateTimeWorked',
                Default => $ARGS{UpdateTimeWorked}||'',
                InUnits => $ARGS{'UpdateTimeWorked-TimeUnits'}||'minutes',
            }
        },
    ]
&>

The new stuff is the name => 'Queue'

and REMEMBER! when you're done, to rm -rf /opt/rt4/var/mason_data/*
otherwise you'll be banging your head for hours wondering how you can change
damn near ANYTHING and yet NOTHING changes when you reload your webserver.
 Eh, lesson learned the hard way I guess. :)