[rt-users] Attachments in Resolution email

Miroslav Horvath Avenger1 at atlas.sk
Mon May 30 03:10:24 EDT 2011

Kenneth, yes please, provide me some details.
This is our template for Resolved email. But attachments are not working.

Subject: Vyriešené: {$Ticket->Subject}
RT-Attach-Message: yes

Podľa našich záznamov bola Vaša požiadavka VYRIEŠENÁ.

Ak máte akékoľvek ďalšie otázky alebo nejasnosti k úlohe, prosím odpovedzte
na túto správu, a úloha bude automaticky znovu otvorená v systéme.

Táto odpoveď je automaticky generovaná systémom RT-ZSE.

Ďakujeme.
{$Ticket->QueueObj->Description}

Resolution details
{
 my $resolution_comment;
 my $Transactions = $Ticket->Transactions;

 $Transactions->Limit( FIELD => 'Type', VALUE => 'Comment' );
 $Transactions->OrderByCols (
               { FIELD => 'Created',  ORDER => 'DESC' },
               { FIELD => 'id',     ORDER => 'DESC' },
               );

 my $CommentObj = $Transactions->First;
 if( $CommentObj && $CommentObj->id ) {
   $resolution_comment = $CommentObj->Content;
 }

 $resolution_comment;
}

Request details:
{ $Ticket->Transactions->First->Content; }

Miroslav,

You can modify the "resolve" template to include the last comment and/or
include any attachments. When the ticket is resolved and the email sent, the
template will include all the data you want. I have an example if you want
it.

Kenn
LBNL