[rt-users] CommandByMail + SLA, set CF SLA using email does not work

Daniel Schwager Daniel.Schwager at dtnet.de
Mon May 30 12:21:05 EDT 2011

Hi,

we are using the current version 0.03 of
http://search.cpan.org/~ruz/RT-Extension-SLA/
in a productive environment - works great - very
good work.

Also, we are using RT-Extension-CommandByMail to
set e.g. the SLA by email (AddCF.{SLA}:Task-low),
but this does not work.

The logfile tells me about the correct
parsing from CommandByMail:

	 [Mon May 30 16:08:45 2011] [debug]: Got command
addcustomfield{sla} => Task-low

(/opt/rt3/local/plugins/RT-Extension-CommandByMail/lib/RT/Interface/Emai
l/Filter/TakeAction.pm:213)

But the Condition/SLA_RequireDefault.pm told me (I checked this by
adding some debug info)
no SLA is set - and of course, set's the default one.

Independent of email-configure "SLA" using CommandByMail, the
CommandByMail works fine.

How can I go on tracking down the problem ?

Kind regards
Danny