[rt-users] RT::Extension::LDAPImport install fails

Giuseppe Sollazzo gsollazz at sgul.ac.uk
Tue May 31 10:34:08 EDT 2011

Hi Kevin,
thanks for the clarification. I'm not practical with perl/cpan in
general and trying to find my way trough.

I'm surprised no other users have experienced a similar problem when
installing Net::LDAP::Server::Test, but I'll give a look - it seems to
try using that port even upon rebooting.

Thanks,

--
____________________________________

Giuseppe Sollazzo