[rt-users] ExternalAuth, local users, and upgrade woes

Izz Abdullah Izz.Abdullah at hibbett.com
Wed Nov 9 10:34:41 EST 2011

This is exactly the scenario here.  Except, the old MySQL accounts, I can login with either the MySQL credentials or the LDAP credentials (note the username is the same for both by convention for us).  If you want to use MySQL login, did you add that as a secondary path of authentication in your SiteConfig file?  I didn't want this option, but seems like when using ExternalAuth, if you wanted to allow local login / MySQL, you have to configure that as well in the config file.  I could be wrong.