[rt-users] ExternalAuth, local users, and upgrade woes

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Wed Nov 9 15:22:55 EST 2011

On Wed, November 9, 2011 10:38 am, Kevin Falcone wrote:

> Look at the output of the command and your database logs.  Since your
> schema isn't upgraded, something failed.  You can look through
> etc/upgrade/relevant-versions/* and see what else should have run.

OK, a cursory look says that everything updated except for the user table.
 (??)

I don't have the records of the original command....

I dumped the table, changed the password type, and stuffed it back into
the database.  Seems to be working now.

I have no idea what would cause this one update to fail.  I have all of
the additional tables and the schemas seem to be OK....

--
Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year,
but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If