[rt-users] RT4 Tab Callback

Jérôme Charaoui jcharaoui at cmaisonneuve.qc.ca
Wed Nov 9 15:29:56 EST 2011

Hello,

I'd like to introduce an extra tab in the RT4 ticket display page that
links to an URL based on the ticket's Id number.

I understand I need to use the Elements/Tabs/Privileged callback, but
since no arguments are passed to it, I'm not sure how I could access the
required context elements, such as the current ticket object.

In this message [1], it's said that one should use the PageMenu ou Menu
methods in that callback, but it doesn't seem like I can pull any useful
information from there.

Thanks,

Jerome Charaoui

[1] http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2011-August/071994.html