[rt-users] RTx::BecomeUser extension working in RT4?

Allen allen+rtlist at crystalfontz.com
Thu Nov 10 03:01:23 EST 2011

Anyone have the RTx::BecomeUser extension working under 4.0.0 or higher?

http://search.cpan.org/~abcdefgh/RTx-BecomeUser-1.0/lib/RTx/BecomeUser.pm

I see right away the page and navigation menu code in the extension is
not going to work with the new RT menu system. When I comment it out,
I can get the Becomeuser.html page to load, but choosing a user and
submitting just results in it saying "Congratulations, you are now so
and so" but the next RT page you visit, you are logged out.

I was going to take a blind stab at trying to fix it, but wanted to
know if anyone else did already.

Allen