[rt-users] LDAP authentication problem

mjames at guesswho.com mjames at guesswho.com
Tue Nov 15 12:00:58 EST 2011

I turned on logging on the Domain Controller and tried to auto-create a user by email. There weren't any indications on the DC of an LDAP inquiry, so I'm wondering if I'm missing a perl module. Whereas command-line ldapsearch completes successfully and I see logging on the DC.

I don't see anything indicative in /var/log/messages other than the errors I included below. Thanks for any suggestions.

Mike