[rt-users] PHPass and Request Tracker

Adrian Stel adisan82 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 03:17:41 EST 2011

Hi,

here is part of Set from RT_SiteConfig.pm, only here I could make mistake:

   108  Set($ExternalSettings,      {   # AN EXAMPLE DB SERVICE
   109                                  'My_MySQL'   =>  {      ##
GENERIC SECTION
   110                                                          # The
type of service (db/ldap/cookie)
   111                                                          'type'
                     =>  'db',
   112                                                          # The
server hosting the service
   113
'server'                    =>  '******',
   114                                                          ##
SERVICE-SPECIFIC SECTION
   115                                                          # The
database name
   116
'database'                  =>  'phpbb3',
   117                                                          # The
database table
   118
'table'                     =>  'phpbbusers',
   119                                                          # The
user to connect to the database as
   120                                                          'user'
                     =>  'phpbb3',
   121                                                          # The
password to use to connect with
   122                                                          'pass'
                     =>  '*****',
   123                                                          # The
port to use to connect with (e.g. 3306)
   124                                                          'port'
                     =>  '3306',
   125                                                          # The
name of the Perl DBI driver to use (e.g. mysql)
   126
'dbi_driver'                =>  'mysql',
   127                                                          # The
field in the table that holds usernames
   128
'u_field'                   =>  'username',
   129                                                          # The
field in the table that holds passwords
   130
'p_field'                   =>  'user_password',
   131                                                          # The
Perl package & subroutine used to encrypt passwords
   132                                                          # e.g.
if the passwords are stored using the MySQL v3.23 "PASSWORD"
   133                                                          #
function, then you will need Crypt::MySQL::password, but for the
   134                                                          #
MySQL4+ password function you will need Crypt::MySQL::password41
   135                                                          #
Alternatively, you could use Digest::MD5::md5_hex or any other
   136                                                          #
encryption subroutine you can load in your perl installation
   137
'p_enc_pkg'                 =>  'Authen::Passphrase::PHPass',
   138
'p_enc_sub'                 =>  'cost',
   139
#'p_enc_pkg'                 =>  'Crypt::MySQL',
   140
#'p_enc_sub'                 =>  'password41',
   141                                                          # If
your p_enc_sub takes a salt as a second parameter,
   142                                                          #
uncomment this line to add your salt
   143
#'p_salt'                    =>  'SALT',
   144
   145                                                          #
   146                                                          # The
field and values in the table that determines if a user should
   147                                                          # be
disabled. For example, if the field is 'user_status' and the values
   148                                                          # are
['0','1','2','disabled'] then the user will be disabled if their
   149                                                          #
user_status is set to '0','1','2' or the string 'disabled'.
   150                                                          #
Otherwise, they will be considered enabled.
   151
'd_field'                   =>  'disabled',
   152
'd_values'                  =>  ['0'],
   153                                                          ## RT
ATTRIBUTE MATCHING SECTION
   154                                                          # The
list of RT attributes that uniquely identify a user
   155
'attr_match_list'           =>  [   'Gecos',
   156
                             'Name'
   157
                         ],
   158                                                          # The
mapping of RT attributes on to field names
   159
'attr_map'                  =>  {   'Name' => 'username',
   160
                             'EmailAddress' => 'user_email',
   161
                             'ExternalAuthId' => 'username',
   162
                             'Gecos' => 'user_id'
   163
                         }
   164                                                      },

Best
Adrian

--
Pozdrawiam