[rt-users] Print tickets?

Giuseppe Sollazzo gsollazz at sgul.ac.uk
Fri Nov 18 10:57:34 EST 2011

On 18/11/11 15:47, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:

>> We have a branch to improve the printing styles. It's not yet
>> merged, but you can see the changes here:

https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/compare/4.0-trunk...4.0/refine-print-css

You could apply the diff manually to your print.css:

https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/compare/4.0-trunk...4.0/refine-print-css.diff

To be clear you just print ticket and not required parts are skipped.
> Browsers allow you to preview what would be printed. What Thomas
> mentions here is updated version of the print.css.

Thanks both for the answer!
This looks great and I'll give it a try into its current setting. So
basically I can just edit stuff out by using "!important"?

My question was more about whether there are plans for an extension
allowing users to select dynamically what they want to print -
although the css is good enough for the moment

Giuseppe

- --
____________________________________

Giuseppe Sollazzo