[rt-users] Trying to sort out the combination of $WebExternalAuth and and RT::Authen::External

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Mon Oct 17 12:19:50 EDT 2011

Hi,

>From my last hacking on ExternalAuth I recall noticing that in some
case EA only lookups by Name and ignores any other mappings you may
have. I suspect that after SSO Name in RT doesn't match mapped
attribute in LDAP and EA fails to find record to fetch information.

At the moment can not find that place in the code, but may be this is
root of the problem.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.