[rt-users] PriorityasString: Sort function on dashboard doesn't work

john s. fireskyer at gmx.de
Tue Oct 18 05:44:32 EDT 2011

i think There's something wrong here.

i have posted some other issues before but nobody made an  reply at it.

so from my point of view there can be 2 circumstances why is it so ...:

1. my english is very well and nobody understood me ... (  ps: sorry for my
english which is'nt the yellow from the egg or ... the cream of the crop;
don't whats right in this case,)

2. or my problems are so difficult to solve that no one has an answer...

so if it's n1. than i will try to write things in a more comprehensible way

if it's number 2 doesn't matter i have to find out a solution from myself

best regards

john  s.