[rt-users] Link values to - use multiple CF values

Stuart Browne stuart.browne at ausregistry.com.au
Thu Sep 1 20:58:12 EDT 2011

I read through that, but it wasn't detailed enough for me to understand it on the first pass.  I've used callbacks before like that page (overriding some behaviours on the Modify/Update ticket pages), but this stuff doesn't really fit in to those nodes.  The concept of creating a custom callback isn't even mentioned let alone the path to put the callback content.

So just a bit lacking.  I should get off my arse and expand that page.  Maybe this weekend.

Stuart