[rt-users] RT3.8 -> RT4 Callback changes - Elements/Tabs/Default

Allen allen+rtlist at crystalfontz.com
Thu Sep 15 19:22:46 EDT 2011

So is the answer to this question to continue to use Callback but with
the filename "Privileged" instead of "Default" ?

What is the code to make a new Menu item at the top of every page?

/opt/rt4/local/html/Callbacks/Default/Ticket/Elements/Tabs/Privileged

with

<%INIT>

Menu->child( new => title => "bbbbbbbbb" => path => "/lalala?lala=1"
);

</%INIT>

does nothing.

The suggestion to look at JsGant extension is not that helpful because
they are just operating on what used to be the top tab menu items in
3.x. I want to add an item to the "Tickets" global menu item (what
used to be the left side nav in 3.x).

is "PageMenu" for the toptabs and "Menu" for the global menu?

The only other info I could find on this topic is
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/104918 and that isn;t
much to go on.

Could I have a code example of how someone has added something to the
global menu in 4.x?

Allen