[rt-users] Doing response-time analytics

Francisco Jen Ou fjenou at intercomti.com.br
Wed Sep 28 18:32:18 EDT 2011

I don't see an easy way.

All RT transactions are registered in a table called Transations. You
can do this select in Mysql rt4 db:

select * from Transactions where  ObjectType = 'RT::Ticket' and Type =
'EmailRecord' and ObjectId = YYYY;

(YYYY is the ticket number), which will return all the transactions of a
ticket reagarding email exchange between client and queue attendant.
Based on the Transaction.id field of each email exchange you can then
look up the exchanged emails' Header:

select Headers from Attachments where TransactionId=XXX;

Or, doing in a fancier way (I am just exercising SQL joins):

select Headers from Attachments inner join Transactions on
Transactions.id=Attachments.TransactionId where  Transactions.ObjectType
= 'RT::Ticket' and Transactions.ObjectId = YYYY and Transactions.Type =
'EmailRecord';

After all this, you will have to sort out the delta-time between email
exchanges (both directions, client -> attendant and back) from the email
Headers.