[rt-users] rt-users Digest, Vol 97, Issue 1

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Apr 3 11:35:20 EDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 03, 2012 at 11:24:15AM -0400, Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) wrote:
> Yes. I am not seeing anything in there about an error with the reminders
> (grep reminder ./error.log). I did however figure out why my On Steal
> scrip was broken! The reminder problem is still there though. In the My
> Reminder window I get:
>
> Couldn't find Ticket for reminder 201. Please contact administrator.
> Couldn't find Ticket for reminder 245. Please contact administrator.
> Couldn't find Ticket for reminder 70. Please contact administrator.
>
> I'll see if I can find some other information.
>
> Thanks to all for the help I have received so far. It is appreciated!

Go directly to ticket 201 and see what ticket it believes it is linked
to.  As Rus suggested, most likely you have dangling pointers to
tickets, but it's also possible that you broke all your links in your
upgrade or that you have deleted tickets with reminders.

In 3.8 we hid some common Reminders breakages from you, in 4.0 they're
more exposed.  We've been working on some code to hide them again.

-kevin