[rt-users] Assign permissions massively

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Apr 3 11:38:28 EDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 04:27:30PM +0200, Juanjo wrote:
>    May be can resolve it, if i can to put all the users Outgoing Mail option to "Default YES",
>    now are "Default (no)". (on the Settings / Options / Mail zone of users settings).

That's the NotifyActor config, and has nothing to do with granting
permission for incoming mail (which is your Could not load a valid
user error).  It might help with your No recipients Found error, but
you should read the docs about it in RT_Config.pm before makign any
global changes to it in RT_SiteConfig.pm

-kevin