[rt-users] Problem with XML::Parser

Arnon Clark arnon at easydns.com
Tue Apr 10 16:43:59 EDT 2012

I've got a Centos 5.8 machine with Perl 14.2 running on it, and I'm
having the devil's own time getting XML::Parser installed.

CPAN returns errors regarding expat when I try and make manually through
it. I can respond with the detailed error messages, but I was wondering
if anyone had run into this yet. I didn't find anything on Gossamer. I
know there's an issue with Expat for Centos, but I installed via the RPM
and I thought I had itr good, though I seem to be incorrect.

Let me know what specifics you want in terms of system config and I'll
provide.

Regards

Arnon