[rt-users] RT 4.0.5 bug in Excel export

Tim Cutts tjrc at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Apr 11 05:02:41 EDT 2012

On 11 Apr 2012, at 09:41, L B wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Some HTML stuff is not handled properly, see attachment. It worked
> well in RT 3.8.7
>
> I don't know if it has been fixed in some branch but I experienced
> the problem with the last Results.tsv available on github.

I saw a similar thing when using Status with a CustomStatus callback which colours my statuses (as in the example in the Wiki).

The problem in that case was that the callback was being called *after* the Excel export does its ScrubHTML bit, so HTML gets through.  I had to alter my callback so that it checked if the request for a Results page.

This looks like a similar issue.  Are you using any callbacks or extensions which change how the priorities are displayed in your web pages?  If you are, that's probably the cause.

Tim