[rt-users] dependencies and SQL queries

Francis Peixoto peixoto.francis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:34:32 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm using RT as a project management work tracking tool and I'm
leveraging a DBI query plugin in twiki to generate a dashboard of
ongoing projects.

I create a main ticket as my master project timeline and I generate
child tickets for each deliverable in my WBS.

I have been trying to find a way to generate a query where I can
properly display a parent "project" and list all child "tasks" with
their appropriate properties, but I can't seem to find the proper way.

mind you, I don't have direct DB access, so I'm closed in to the DBI
query plugin.

if there's some specific value I can call that represents that
relationship, then I can go from there, but I can't find any
information in the documentation.

thanks,

Francis Peixoto
Montréal, QC