[rt-users] Dependencies for RT 4.0.5 on CentOS 5

Scott Sjodin scott.sjodin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 13:39:49 EDT 2012

Stephen,

I figured out I was doing the bash command incorrectly.

I navigated to   /usr/local/bin/ and executed perl -mXML::RSS (without the
-e) and it gave the following error:

Can't locate XML/Parser.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.1/i686-linux-thread-multi
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.1
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.12.1/i686-linux-thread-multi
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.12.1 .) at
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.1/XML/RSS.pm line 7.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.1/XML/RSS.pm line 7.
> Compilation failed in require.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.

I tried the other command but nothing results. With the -e it gives the "no
code specified for -e" error. The same two questions from earlier still
apply though.

Any help is appreciated, thanks for what you've assisted with so far.

Scott