[rt-users] Merging divergent databases

Phillip Frost phil at macprofessionals.com
Wed Apr 25 19:54:50 EDT 2012

I recently experienced a hardware failure that required that I restore the database from a backup that was a few days old. I was later able to recover the database at the time of the failure, but not until some new tickets had been created and others modified.

Is there some clever way I can query the recovered database for everything that changed since the failure, and then merge it into the live database, which is missing those changes? The difference is not a whole lot, so even a somewhat manual process would be better than nothing.