[rt-users] wrong date/time (export)

Marcin Łabuz labuz.marcin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 04:09:42 EDT 2012

Hi there,

I have weird problem with my RT (4.0.4) - when I'm trying to use
export option to CSV/XML file, my timezone is not taken into account.
I was looking for answer for many hours with no success.

My actual settings:

at RT:
Set($Timezone, "Europe/Warsaw");

at SERWER:
root at hathor:~# cat /etc/timezone
Europe/Warsaw

I believe this sets are correct. However, for some reason my(user's)
RT is ignoring them and puts incorrect (GMT) timezone value into
CSV/XLS files.

When searched for the solution throughout forums I saw many users had
the same type of problem, unfortunately none of them found the right
answer to this issue.
I'm having difficulties in finding the cause therefore, any assistance
would be helpful.

 I’ m waiting for leads.

Regards,
Martin