[rt-users] RT obscuring /server-status and /server-info

Alberto Fuentes afuentes at qindel.com
Wed Aug 8 08:18:21 EDT 2012

We use the Apache provided /server-status and /server-info for
diagnostics, but our RT instance seems to be squashing them. We have rt
installed to the root path so when /server-status and /server-info are
called the mason handler tries to find them and fails.

I tried to switch order in what <location> is called without success

I tried to set server status location to /server/server-status so it
does not match / without luck either

Has anyone else come across this and resolved it?