[rt-users] REST API and Saved Searches

Simon Dray Simon.Dray at antplc.com
Mon Aug 20 11:02:27 EDT 2012

Kevin Hi

Thanks for taking the time to answer but the RSS feed doesn't give me the data and formatting I wanted, the result I was trying to get was the same as an output directly to the spreadsheet. My SQL is not good enough to stitch all the bits together. I am trying to make easy for management to just run the spreadsheet and then use excel to extract the data locally, I know the correct way is to do a MYSQL query and then do joins for the tables but my knowledge stops at getting one table let alone 7 or 8

Best regards Simon