[rt-users] RT_SiteConfig.pm issues after upgrade to 4.0.6

Slicer085 slicer at onthenet.com.au
Mon Aug 20 20:40:50 EDT 2012

Hi,

I've encountered a few issues since my recent upgrade from 4.0.4 to 4.0.6.

It would seem some of the variables I have set in RT_SiteConfig.pm don't
appear to be pushing through to RT_Config.pm.

As such, I am forced to modify RT_Config.pm direct before some changes
actually work.

ie.
Set($SetOutGoingMailFrom,1);
(Some emails were bouncing as the domain was incorrect (Internal system
only)

and

Set( $WebDomaiin, 'rt.xxx.xxx' );

Where there any significant changes since this update that I may have
missed?