[rt-users] Who is "Doctor Helga" ?

Simon Dray Simon.Dray at antplc.com
Fri Aug 24 03:32:14 EDT 2012

Thomas Hi

When a tickets is raised by email if the user doesn’t exist it is created, these are tagged as being auto generated its not a bug. If you have a problem with tickets being created by spam and I am sure most of us have at some time since starting with RT you should put some sort of filter in place. Perhaps BP could put in a config item which says to only open tickets from registered users, maybe there is a function in 4.0.6 not usre haven’t got to that yet.

Regards Simon