[rt-users] [SLA Extension] Can I 'parked' stalled tickets?

Dave Fitches david.fitches at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Aug 28 00:40:01 EDT 2012

Hi Ruslan,

0.07 is the version I'm running.

Does it need any modification to punch out expiry dates when un-stalled?

Presently when I un-stall a job, it's not doing it... hence why I was looking at Alberto's solution... I just need to try and work out how to implement it!

--
    = Dave Fitches =

.,--__|\.. David Fitches - Security Software Admin
/       |. University of Melbourne - Access Control
\_,--__/.. * Ph/Mob : +61-3-8344-9232 / +61-411-811-525
......v... * E-mail : dfitches at unimelb.edu.au
.......... University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Please Note: Unless this e-mail has been sent as PRIVATE,
PERSONAL or CONFIDENTIAL, the receiver may forward copies
of it on the condition that they send an advisory message
to the original sender.
If however the message has been marked PRIVATE, PERSONAL
or CONFIDENTIAL prior consent MUST be obtained before the
message can be forwarded.