[rt-users] Users Autocomplete not working 4.0.7?

Shawn Plummer plummer at geneseo.edu
Thu Aug 30 13:57:32 EDT 2012

On Aug 30, 2012, at 1:38 PM, Thomas Sibley <trs at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> FWIW, I can't replicate this, so there are bound to be a few questions to rule out possibilities.

I appreciate the help. Seems an odd issue.

> Can you search your DB directly?
>
> select id, Name, EmailAddress from Users where Name LIKE 'plummer%' or EmailAddress LIKE 'plummer%';

Connected to:
Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.4.0 - 64bit Production
With the Partitioning, OLAP, Data Mining and Real Application Testing options

SQL> select id, Name, EmailAddress from Users where Name LIKE 'plummer%' or EmailAddress LIKE 'plummer%';

	ID
NAME
EMAILADDRESS
	23