[rt-users] Users Autocomplete not working 4.0.7?

Shawn Plummer plummer at geneseo.edu
Fri Aug 31 10:10:13 EDT 2012

I have fixed the problem by editing $RTHOME/share/html/Helpers/Autocomplete/Users

Anyone with Oracle will probably need to do this:
changed lines 119-120 From

$users->Limit( FIELD => $return, OPERATOR => '!=', VALUE => '' );
$users->Limit( FIELD => $return, OPERATOR => 'IS NOT', VALUE => 'NULL', ENTRYAGGREGATOR => 'AND'  );

To Just:
$users->Limit( FIELD => $return, OPERATOR => 'IS NOT', VALUE => 'NULL' );

- Shawn Plummer
Systems Manager