[rt-users] Create RT ticket via perl, within RT but not via web interface?

Len Jaffe lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com
Mon Dec 3 16:43:21 EST 2012

I have a data collection app that needs to finish by created a ticket.
The app itself is protected by RT's authentication (user and password), and
the app uses RT's mason environment.

RT::Client::REST is demanding a login. I don't have the user's credentials,
so I figure I need to find the RT session cookie and pass that.

What's the proper way to pull the session cookie out of $m or $r, and is
this the best way to get the new ticket created?

Thanks,
Len.

--
lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com   614-404-4214   www.lenjaffe.com