[rt-users] On Correspond Scrips

Stefan Maier maier at idowa.de
Thu Dec 6 03:55:20 EST 2012

Hi,

We are running rt 4.0.6 (upgraded from an rt3) and are having an issue
were our tickets are not set to open when the requestor replies to a
closed ticket. (It used to do that)

After some digging I found out there is a scrip that's supposed to do
that via "On Correspond" - "Open Tickets" - "Blank" - "Transaction Create".

But according to the log file this Scrip is never triggered.

Should On Correspond be triggered by emails from the requestor? If not
how do I get that functionality; if yes any idea what might be wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Stefan Maier

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Stefan Maier

Straubinger Tagblatt
EDV-Abteilung                     FON:   +49 9421 940 5382
Ludwigsplatz 32                   FAX:   +49 9421 940 5399
94315 Straubing
http://www.idowa.de               E-Mail: maier at idowa.de
  Zeitungsgruppe Straubinger Tagblatt / Landshuter Zeitung
        Cl. Attenkofer'sche Buch- und Kunstdruckerei
              Verlagsbuchhandlung Straubing KG
      Registergericht: Amtsgericht Straubing, HRA 1118