[rt-users] [rt-devel] RT 4.0.5rc1 Released

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Thu Feb 2 10:22:04 EST 2012

LOL -- well that's a fine how-do-you-do!

Actually, I did skip 4.0.4 (my recollection is that it was announced as solely addressing an installation issue I hadn't had) so the previous version was 4.0.3.

What I'm seeing in the emails seems like mostly the removal of some of the Aileron theming so it looks more like I'm getting an email than a copy/paste from the web page.