[rt-users] Two questions

Josh Narins jnarins at seniorbridge.com
Thu Feb 2 13:25:13 EST 2012

> > > somewhere along the way, I lost it.

> > > remove the endlessly
> > > tickets and to remove the
> > >
> > > There is actually code in 3.8.10 or later to work around Outlook's
> > > bugs with newlines.
> >
> > I'm running 4.0.2 and still have the problem.
>
> Please followup with some sample data to rt-bugs?  Thanks

Sure. What data do you actually want? I'm happy to run any sort of
query. I found a ticket with no business-sensitive information that
has the problem.

Josh Narins
Director of Application Development
SeniorBridge

845 Third Ave
7th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212) 994-6194
Mobile: (917) 488-6248
Fax: (212) 994-4260
jnarins at seniorbridge.com

SeniorBridge
Managing Complex Chronic Care
http://www.seniorbridge.com

SeniorBridge Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this email message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email by an unintended or mistaken recipient is strictly prohibited. In said event, kindly reply to the sender and destroy all entries of this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.