[rt-users] Call for ExternalAuth configurations!

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Tue Feb 14 11:48:31 EST 2012

It's RT Community time!

I am going to gather ExternalAuth configuration examples
(from you!) and add them to the official module's source
tree so that people have real-world information to work
with when dealing with this beast.

Please email me your DATA SANITIZED[1] ExternalAuth configuration
and indicate if you would like your name associated with the
contribution.  *If* you have the time, it would be very nice of
you to add worthwhile comments about your configuration file's
details.

1. * Remove ALL PASSWORDS!
    * Change all domain names to example.com!
    * Don't forget to also change any LDAP 'base' information
      to dc=example,dc=com, etc.
    * Change all usernames!

Please?