[rt-users] Hide Resolve in 4.0.5

Christopher Lasater CLasater at taleo.com
Tue Feb 14 18:54:59 EST 2012

Hey Guys,
               I just upgraded to 4.0.5 in our testing environment and was trying to test the new config option HideResolveActionsWithDependencies and ForceApprovalsView, which I like the idea of.  Unfortunately, I can not get HideResolve to work.  I have the configuration below but the second I create a ticket with an approval or a ticket with a dependencies, I look at the action menu and resolve and reject are both there.  Any ideas?

Set($HideResolveActionsWithDependencies, 1);  # I see this set in the System Configuration webpage in RT
Set($ForceApprovalsView, 1);

Thanks

Christopher Lasater
Technology Analyst I
Taleo

T. 904.520.6046
E. clasater at taleo.com<mailto:clasater at taleo.com>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CCEB49.0DCB77C0]<http://www.taleo.com/>
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient named in the original email to which this message was attached. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please return this email to the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.