[rt-users] Add queue change to Update.html (comment/reply)

Bart bart at pleh.info
Wed Feb 15 06:18:14 EST 2012

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the info :)

I've done some shameless copying of Ruslan's plugin and created my own out
of it.
Using his plugin as an example was plenty :)

It seems that Ruslan's plugin and this one can work together quite nicely,
you just need to figure out which one you want to load first. In my case I
want the queue change to showup first and then the custom fields. Thus when
you load the plugin make sure that the QueueChangeOnUpdate is listed before
the CustomFieldsOnUpdate plugin in your RT_SiteConfig.pm.

The part that might be difficult for myself a.t.m. is creating an official
plugin out of it and adding it to the Perl repo.
I did however manage to make simple bash script out of it which for now
kinda works for me :)

You can check the results in the attatchment.
The script assumes that you have RT installed under /opt/rt4, so if it
isn't then you may need to edit the paths a little.

I would however like to know how I can add this to Perl, so that it's a
little more like a normal plugin :) (need to find some time to figure out
how to do all of that, I'm not that brilliant with Perl, let alone with
actually adding stuff to the repo)

-- Bart

Op 14 februari 2012 17:44 schreef Kevin Falcone
<falcone at bestpractical.com>het volgende: