[rt-users] SLA reporting

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Fri Feb 17 10:48:08 EST 2012

Hi,

There is a custom branch in the repository that makes a stab at
calculating whether people met deadlines or not. It's not complete,
but it's a good start. This code walks history of a ticket and
calculates whether configured deadlines were met or not.

Your idea with crontool is bad.

It's better to use scrips with on correspond and on resolve
conditions. With this solution you get accurate statistics, but you
get it late to react.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.