[rt-users] Weird panic error

Bart bart at pleh.info
Mon Feb 20 03:17:41 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the replies!

I'll have a look at the perl stuff and see if something can receive an
update, but removing the HTML::Quoted packet doesn't seem right when
functionality is lost. Also, debuggin in production is rather hard since
the problem is pretty hard to predict (as I mentioned, I can't reproduce
it).

The problem only shows up every now and then, usually we empty the RT
caches and restart Apache after which the problem stays away for a few days
again. So it isn't a huge issue, just an annoying one when it occurs.

One thing that doesn't seem right are the errors relating to the database,
I think I'll take a closer look into that since that shouldn't happen at
all. The database is hosted on another server, but this is all on ethernet
distance (low latency). But, there might be an issue with the database
configuration or it might need more tweaking. Compared to the testing
environment this is the factor that's different, in the testing environment
the database is hosted on the same machine as RT.

Thanks for all the input so far, I believe that I can get allot further now
in solving this problem :)

-- Bart

Op 16 februari 2012 18:21 schreef Kevin Falcone
<falcone at bestpractical.com>het volgende: