[rt-users] Multiple RT instances and Undeliverable or Bounced mail

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Tue Feb 21 07:15:36 EST 2012

Hi,

This address is "Return-Path", controlled with -f argument of your
sendmail program. There are several options in the config to control
this, read about OverrideOutgoingMailFrom, SetOutgoingMailFrom and
SendmailBounceArguments options.

Recently we fixed a bug in how these options cope with each other.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.