[rt-users] Relative date searches against date custom fields

Boli boli at itss.co.tz
Wed Feb 22 03:15:00 EST 2012

Hi,

Does anyone have any information regarding relative date searches
against RT custom fields?

I have some custom fields that I need to be able to do relative date
searches against. i.e. "AND 'CF.{Expiry} < 'now + 4 weeks'"

I've checked the list, and I can see a few unanswered queries along the
same lines (i.e.
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/103413?search_string=relative%20cf;#103413
) - but no clear answers

Are relative date searches supported for CF yet? Will they be? Can
anyone suggest a workaround in the meantime? .... or maybe they work
just fine and it's me that's doing something wrong...

Thanks for any help

Boli
--
Jon 'Boli' Copeland