[rt-users] Add Cc and Mail ticket with RT ident

Radek Svoboda radek.svoboda at upp.cz
Wed Feb 22 06:21:27 EST 2012

Hi,
We use email for creating new tickets. When I send message to RT with
CC  to user,  the Cc-ed user is CC of the ticket, but the mail get from
me (and his reply to me too). But I need, the reply comms to RT.  Is the
way, how to send mail to Cc-ed user via RT directly ?

I made scrip OnCreateAddCc, which parse Set-Cc from message body and add
Cc to ticket, but I don't know, how set the first message to newly added Cc.
Do you Have pleasy any solution ?
Radek