[rt-users] Customising Quicksearch to show unowned ticket counts

Tim Cutts tjrc at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 11:50:12 EST 2012

Hi Ruslan, thanks for the quick response.

On 27 Feb 2012, at 15:34, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:

>> So I've overridden the QueueSummaryByLifecycle element and just perform the extra queries separately by another RT::Report::Tickets object searching for unowned tickets in all the requested queues, unowned, and grouped by queue, and use that to add 'unowned' hash elements to the $data hash.  Is that the best approach, or have I missed something a bit more elegant?
>

> add callback right before the following line and change $query as you need:
>
> $report->SetupGroupings(...);
>
> In your case callback would simple:
>
> $$Query = "($$Query) AND Owner = 'Nobody'";
>
> Also, components have:
>
> $m->callback( CallbackName => 'Filter', Queues => \@queues );
>
> You can add similar callback to filter statuses a few lines later.
>
> So two simple patches that add one line callback calls and two callback files.

Ah, neater, but that's not quite what I'm after though; I need the existing status columns to be unchanged (i.e. tickets owned by anyone) whereas the unowned column is tickets in any active status which are owned by Nobody; I don't think that can be done with a single call to SetupGroupings, can it?

Tim