[rt-users] Ticket/ModifyPeople.html triggers Scrips

Mark D. Nagel mnagel at willingminds.com
Tue Feb 28 09:28:33 EST 2012

Yep, I saw that. The only user-defined part I have in this Scrip is the condition. NotifyOwner is a builtin action. Are you saying that action is incorrectly sending mail in the prepare phase? I will take a look at its code.

Thanks,
Mark

Ruslan Zakirov <ruz at bestpractical.com> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 18:18, Mark D. Nagel <mnagel at willingminds.com> wrote:
> Yes, of course. The Scrip has always worked. The question is, why is it
> executing in this context when no actual changes to the ticket have been
> performed?

Scrips are executed update in DryRun mode, but are not committed. This
is done to get recipients and display them in UI. This is why scrips
shouldn't perform any update actions in Prepare code.