[rt-users] (no subject)

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Wed Feb 29 16:49:08 EST 2012

On 02/29/2012 04:43 PM, April Rosenberg wrote:
> That did fix it.  We had built our own 4.0.1 last fall (but the project
> was deprioritized) when there wasn't an Ubuntu package yet.  Since we were
> having errors (This one and a couple of others) we were looking at making
> a 4.0.5 based off the 4.0.4 package.

There's a 4.0.5 package in Debian's stable backports (squeeze-backports)
repo.  Adding squeeze-backports to your apt config and installing RT
from it may be worthwhile.

http://packages.debian.org/squeeze-backports/request-tracker4

We work closely with the Debian package maintainer and updates tend to
hit there sooner.

Thomas